Almost all iPhone 5 users are fascinated with the idea of jailbreaking their devices. If you are one of these people and if you want to try doing the modification on your own then you have nothing to worry as there are simple ways to have it done. You may follow the steps below in order to manually modify your device.
Keep in mind that before you can get started you’ll need to download the correct software. Visit: Jailbreak Software
Steps To Manually Jailbreak iPhone 5
1. The first thing that you need to do is ensure that you have already created a backup of your device.
2. Go to the software’s website and then click on the link to download the application. Launch the tool by simply double-clicking on the icon.
3. Go to the main menu, select “Extras” and then click on “Select IPSW”. When a window pops up saying “Successfully identified”, choose a firmware and then hit on “Back”.
4. Click the “Jailbreak” option and once the tool is done processing the firmware, you will see a few options in the screen.
5. Since Cydia is not yet involved in this modification process, select “Install SSH” option and then the next button.
6. Put your device in DFU mode to start the modification process. During this time, make sure that the entire process is not interrupted.
7. Hold the power button down for five seconds and the home button for 10 seconds simultaneously. Keep on holding the Home button for 15 more seconds after releasing the power button.
8. Once you are in the tool’s main menu, select the “Extras” option and then “Just boot”.
9. If the device reboots, it only indicates that it has already been modified. While the device is rebooting, make sure that you are no longer holding down any of the buttons. Also make sure that the process is not interrupted by any means.
10. The last thing that you should do is to simply install “Cydia” by going to your settings of your device. Once “Cydia” is installed, it only means that your device is completely modified.
Again, to get started with the above steps, you’ll need the correct software. You can download it here: Jailbreak Software
You can successfully modify your mobile device with the use of the steps above. However, you can also skip the lengthy part and just do it effortlessly with the use of a powerful software application. This type of tool only requires a few button clicks to get the job done. Once your device is successfully modified, you will feel like you have purchased a new and more updated phone.